Thursday, June 4, 2009

When Mom's Away.........

So this is what happens when mom steps out of the room and Joseph decides he wants to eat his breakfast while watching Dora..............


He took his bowl and the Kix off of the table and to the playroom where he proceeded to pour himself some cereal. This is what happened when the meanest-mom-in-the-world found out.......
I made him vacuum it up even though he is terrified of the vacuum. I think he may have overcome that fear today because he ended up having a blast cleaning everything up. Try as I might, I do not think a lesson was learned here. :(

5 comments:

Andrea said...

how mean are you!next time he'll dump something really annoying like, rice crispies just so he can play with the vacuum.

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

I like it! Julia, you are crazy. But in a good way. Yes, mostly in a good way.

I like how Kaitlyn is laying low in the background. She looks like she is trying to stay out of it!

Gawdun said...

He really appears to be thinking real hard about that vacuum, watch out he may take it apart when you aren't looking.

Jon and Laura said...

Kaitlyn doesn't look very innocent in that picture. She may have had something to do with that mess! :)
I love that he is vacuuming up the cereal. You are such a good mom, I wish you lived close by so I can observe you everyday and be a better mom to Luke.
Love you!

Nicole said...

That is so cute. I think every kid on the planet loves playing with their food whenever they're given the chance!