Monday, June 1, 2009

Obsessed much?

Well there is no way this can possibly be as good as the book, but nonetheless, here is the New Moon trailer. I can't wait! 'Nuff said. (Wht am I, 12?)

4 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

Jay and I watched it on MTV last night, and I am so EXCITED too! They annouced they were going to unvail the the trailer after the commercial and I told Jay if he changed the channel I would pinch him because I didn't want to miss one second!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love that you are just as excited as the teenange girls! I loved the books too. I wasn't crazy about the cinematography of Twilight, but it looks like New Moon will be better as far as acting and directing goes. We'll see. Can't wait!

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Just saw this on YouTube, and I think I'm actually looking forward to it! Maybe we should let our husbands off the hook and go see it together. On the other hand, maybe not. I hear there are going to be motorcycles in this one-- they may like that! :)

Hani and Amanda said...

I just watched it today and am feeling quite excited for November.