I don't think I have ever watched Jimmy Fallon, but I found this online this morning from his show last night. Talk about a blast from the past. Laura, this is for you!
p.s. Click on the little box to make it full screen--it's still great quality, plus you can see the spray-on tan a whole lot better!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Awesome!
Posted by Mark and Julia at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So great! made me laugh, I can't believe how well he did staying in character. It would be interesting to see if they all do it for the reunion show.... fun!
That is so funny! I am excited for the reunion!
That is too funny! I try to stay uo to watch Conan and Jimmy but can't every night. Thanks for posting this video so I didn't miss it!
Post a Comment