Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Porto, Portugal

Here are some pictures of the city of Porto from the airplane. Also included are pictures of the view from the mall balcony where I ate dinner. I was on the 3rd floor. The bridge you see was built by the same guy who built the Eiffel Tower. I don't think I spelled that right but oh well. In fact, I think the name of the guy who built the Eiffel Tower was Eiffel. One thing I will say about Portugal is that so far the people are very friendly and laid back and families seem to be a priority. People also eat dinner around 8:00pm. Talk to you all later. Miss you all and love you! Mark





2 comments:

Mark and Julia said...

Hey babe! The pics are awesome! That city looks HUGE. Wish we could be there with you. Miss you tons! Oh, love the picture of the random dude.

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Hey Marko! I tried to call you yesterday, but didn't realize that you're not using your same number right now. Will you call me and tell me how to reach you now? I've got some news to share!