I hope all you dads out there had a terrific Father's Day! We had a good day here. Mark got home from church at about 3:30 and we immediately headed over to my in-laws house. We had dinner at Aunt Dianne's house with the whole gang and then headed back to Mark and Susan's to visit. The kids had a great time playing foosball with their daddy, and McKenna tried her best to keep Grandpa awake while she read to him, but to no avail. Joseph walked across the room all by himself and was very proud, and Kaitlyn spent most of the evening running around in her underwear with a Scooby-Doo sticker on her chest. We gave Dad his presents the evening before because we knew we wouldn't get to see him at home much on Sunday, and we were right. But I just wanted to take this opportunity really quickly to say thanks to all the "dads" in my life. I have been blessed with great men in my life--my father, my father-in-law, grandaddy, and my husband. Each has helped me differently, but all very importantly. Thanks, I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Jules--
Thanks so much for posting the pics online. I love where we live, but sometimes I am sad to miss the little things... like Joseph sticking a Scooby Doo sticker to the back of his head or Jacob and Mark playing foosball (and both cheating, I am sure). I hope you're having a good day so far! Love ya!
Post a Comment