Well I have nothing witty or creative to say, so I will just give you a rundown of the holiday season for us. Jacob had his Christmas program at Ms. Sheri's on Tuesday the 16th. I was afraid that he wouldn't sing because he didn't at all last year, but boy was I wrong. Sheri invited all kids that were there to help with the program, and Jacob was the only one you could hear. He did awesome! We had a great time watching him perform. He sure hammed it up!
Christmas morning was so relaxing for us as this is the second year we have spent it at home! We actually had to wake up Kaitlyn to open presents this year. The kids were thrilled with what Santa brought. I had to get creative with the stockings this year because the kids were upset that we didn't have a mantle. So I made a place to hang the stockings and they were thrilled to find them filled Christmas morning. After we decided to get out of our pj's, we went to grandma and grandpa's house to exchange gifts there. Then we had a great steak dinner at Aunt Dianne's house. Thanks to everyone who gave us all gifts! They were very much appreciated by all!
The rest of the vacation has found us doing the usual stuff. Dirty laundry never seems to take a vacation. :( Mark is sleeping under the stars in Augusta tonight with our youth who are on their pioneer trek. He is headed home tomorrow so we can celebrate New Year's together. The babies seem to be doing well. I had my big ultrasound on the 22nd and everything looked great. Our boy weighs 14 oz and our girl 13oz so they are right on target. I will post some more ultrasound pics once I get around to the scanning them. Hope you are all doing well! Happy New Year!

5 comments:
Cute, your kids look like they had a good Christmas. All I have to say is Friday,Friday,Friday! Say hi to Mark for me. I hope being bishop hasn't started giving him grey hairs early. You both will have plenty of teenage years for that! Just Joking! Have a safe trip!
What? No pictures of my awesome gingerbread men? :)
It was great to spend Christmas with you. Love you lots!!!
So fun! So..........I have to laugh. Just a couple days ago, I found this BIG FAT binder with my name on it. So I decided explore the contents thereof. Near the end I found 3+ letters and a birthday card. They were from Ryan Lowther while he was on his mission. How weird is that? Okay, just had to tell you. I love you!!!
Your kids are so cute!
Your niece,
Rachel
your Christmas looked so fun, I love the pictures. I also totally love your new blo background, way cute!
I can't wait to see you next weekend!
Love you!
Oh, so cute pictures Julia! I found your blog from Facebook, let's be blogging buddies! I love keeping up with my friends' blogs. We'll add you, if you want to add us we're at http://simplystevens.blogspot.com
Post a Comment