


Well I guess it is time for me to update this thing. It seems I always let time get away from me during the holiday season, and this one is no different. But I do have all of my holiday shopping done, so I am very happy about that. Now I just have to start wrapping so I can enjoy Christmas Eve this year.
Since the last time I blogged, not a ton has happened, but we still have been busy. I found out 2 days before Thanksgiving that our cute little twins are a boy and a girl! We are so excited and so far, things look really good with them. I will have my official 20 week ultrasound next week though, so we will take a closer look then.
We went to my in-laws this year for Thanksgiving and had a great time. We usually celebrate Thanksgiving on both Thursday and Friday because certain members of the family don't like turkey. So Thursday was traditional Turkey Day, and Friday was a crab boil--inside this time. It was raining, so much to my mother-in-law's chagrin, we ate crab inside her house. I took a few pictures of McKenna shelling the crab. She wouldn't eat it, but loved cracking it open for her dad.
My husband and I had 2, count 'em, 2 wonderful dates in the past few weeks. Thanks Zach and Cassandra for watching the kids! We hadn't had a date in over a year--seriously. Mark took me to hear the Savannah Orchestra, and the following week took me to see Twilight. Two very girly dates which I appreciated and needed very much. Thanks babe--I owe you big time!
But that is about it for us here. The kids are about standing on their heads for Christmas to come. I am excited too! I love this time of year and what it stands for. Jacob keeps telling me that Jesus' birthday is December 25th and wants to know how old he is. I love it! Here a few pics of the past month!

4 comments:
I love the new update, the kids look darling. I wish we could see your kids on Christmas, but I'm excited for dad's b-day. See you soon! Love you!
Wahoo, another boy and girl. I am super excited!
Yeah a boy and a girl! I have ever had twins that is what I want. Your kids are getting so big.
Wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo!
When did that big girl get glasses?!?!?!? Tell her that Rachel says Welcome to the Club!
They're so big! I am excited for your next 2!
Luv ya
Rachel :):):):P:):):):P:):):)
Post a Comment