Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Katy's Turn

Well it was finally Kaitlyn's turn for dance. She could hardly wait she was so excited. I really questioned whether I should take her or not because she was running a fever the night before. But she was fine when the time came, plus I don't think I could have held her back if I tried! She had a blast dancing! Kids that age just do their own thing, so it looked like chaos in the dance studio. But when she got home, she was able to show me some of the stuff she learned so I took that as a positive!
On a different note, I finished reading both Twilight and New Moon. Now my only problem is that I don't own the last 2 books. I really need to make a trip to Sam's Club. I have got to get these books finished so I can stop neglecting my family and my house. I think it's almost cruel to give a mother of four a good book to read. Maybe not cruel, torture might be the right word. But I haven't sat down and read in years, so I am not feeling too much guilt. I realize how much I have missed reading. It used to be my all time favorite thing to do, and I let it slip away from me when I started having kids. I never made it a priority, or even an after-thought really. I think now is a good time to change that!



5 comments:

Jon and Laura said...

why all of the sudden does that dance outfit make her look three years older? She looks so big and so cute. I wish you were here. Miss you tons!

Shawn and Mish said...

She is so cute in her leotard! I love it!

I haven't read much in the last few years either, but have resolved to do a little better. I picked up Gone With The Wind about 12 or 13 days ago....I'm about 5 pages into it :)

kholbro said...

Your girls are darling!

Struthers Family said...

That is so much fun! I wish MY mom had signed me up for something fun. I am jealous :):):):):) not really. I love you Julia
Rach

Middletonfamily said...

I am so excited for your girls. I can't wait to sign Addie up in dance. I am definetly TEAM EDWARD! I bet you are team Jacob, aren't you? Hey have you read the manuscript on her website from Edwards perspective? I haven't. My neighbor was telling me about it. I am just getting into Facebook. What is the game you play all about? Love you can't wait to see you too!