Ok, I know, I know. But I finally did it. I will try to sum up as much as possible so as not to bore you. Here we go......We had a great time driving across country to visit family in Utah. We were never bored--there was so much going on. We had Sadie's (my niece) baptism, Taylor's (my nephew) baptism, Joshua's (another nephew) blessing, family pictures, my birthday party, Kaitlyn's birthday party, Luke's (nephew) 1st birthday, saying goodbye to Ryan (nephew) before he went to the MTC, the balloon launch and the stadium of fire. That list doesn't include all the family and friends we visited and the stuff we did together as a family. The time went by so quickly! Thanks Laura for letting us crash with you guys. You were great hosts! We were sad to leave so soon, but we had 11 days out there so it was time to go. Thanks everyone for helping us have a spectacular trip! We love you and miss you all!
Jacob and his horse
Kaitlyn riding a horse for the first time
McKenna and Katy digging up dinosaur bones
With Grandma and Laura at the balloon launch
Jon, Laura and Luke at Luke's first brthday party. This was taken AFTER the cake. See Laura's blog for the before pics

3 comments:
How fun! I love cross country drives. I definitely want to meet ya'll in Raleigh. Or, we are probably headed to SC in Oct for the state fair and to visit family. Maybe then?
Ok, it's official, I totally miss you guys and want you to move out here so we can have that much fun all of the time! I love the pictures, and I love you tons!
You look gorgeous in your birthday pics. Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Wish we could have seen ya! Hopefully soon though!
Post a Comment