We sure have had a lot of birthdays lately, but I love it! Mark turned 29 yesterday and informed me the entire day that we would only be 29 together for 2 months and then I will turn 30. I think my turning 30 bothers him more than me! Oh well! Mark seemed to have a great day and the kids loved helping him open all of his gifts. He was hard to shop for this year for some reason, but I think he was pleased with all that he got. Thanks to everyone who helped make his day special! Mark, we love you. You are the best husband and daddy in the world. Thanks for all of your help and your great example!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Old Man! I think I met you the first time when you were like....19? Right? Wow. Anyway, I hope it was a great day. Miss ya'll!
You're only 10 years older than me julia! how does that make you feel? OLD?!?!?!
Happy B-Day Marcus! I loved all of the pictures. The kids were more excited than Mark was. (by the way I love Jacob's Ron Weasley shirt, it's awesome) I can't wait for the huge 30th celebration for you Jules. I will DEFINITELY be rubbing it into your face that you are 30. Hooray!
Love ya!
I love how Joseph has already learned to kick back in style. What a stud!
Happy late birthday Mark. 29? Ahh those were the days!!!! I hope you guys had a great day and have a hundred more birthdays.
Post a Comment