Well McKenna decided we needed a Pinata for our Cinco de Mayo FHE on Monday. So we hopped in the car and tried to find a pinata. We couldn't find a Spanish one, so we ended up with High School Musical. Whatever works I guess! Each of the kids picked out a bag of candy from the store and we filled the pinata with their choices. I decided to let the kids use a foam bat instead of a stick so they could have more hits on it. After about 5 minutes, Jacob was the one to hit the jackpot first. The kids went crazy as the candy went flying and they each filled up their own bag with goodies. Joseph didn't get a bag of treats like the others did, but while we were cleaning up, he crawled off with McKenna's bag. He wanted to be one of the big kids! The kids had a blast and Mark and I loved watching them!




Thursday, May 8, 2008
Cinco de Mayo Fun
Posted by Mark and Julia at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
which princess came to play with you? I love it! so cute! love you all and miss you!
Andrea, that is Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. We have a princess with us everyday, and every night for that matter because she sleeps in the princess dresses. McKenna went through this same phase. Just you wait.......
Post a Comment