Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday!!!

McKenna turned 7 years old yesterday. I told Mark we must be doing something wrong because she told everyone that she does not want to get baptized next year. She does not want to go under water and get her face wet. Good thing we have a whole year to try to change her mind! But this year she had a great birthday. She is all about Scooby Doo lately so she wanted a Scooby birthday. She asked for a white cake with chocolate icing, Scooby Doo figurines and pecans. The pecan thing is definitely something she picked up here in the south. My mother-in-law puts pecans on all of her cakes. Anyway, she got what she asked for in the cake department so she was happy. She got a TON of gifts and had a blast opening them. We had Scooby decorations and Scooby masks that everyone tried on. Also, Scooby Doo called and wished her a Happy Birthday so that made her day perfect! Happy Birthday Kenna...we love you!

4 comments:

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

What a great party! I am kind of sad that I wasn't there. But at least she was wearing the shirt we gave her for her birthday! :) I hope McKenna had a good birthday. She is so cute... and smart... and funny!

By the way-- I like the way your blog looks now. Very cute!

Jon and Laura said...

Way cute new blog! Ok, how freakin' cute is McKenna? I love that she has an obsession with Scooby and Pecan. Is that a southern thing????? I miss you and I wish that you were here so Dad could try one of those masks on! :)

Andrea said...

I love the masks, very realistic...but who was scooby?

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I cannot believe how grown up she is! What a little lady! I just remember her when she was 3 at Wyview! Darling little chica!