Ok, so when I am bored, youtube ends up being my best friend. Mark and I have watched many a random video on youtube. Here is our latest find, and seeing how we live in Georgia, we find it appropriate. This dude rocks on the fiddle. By the way, if anyone knows the difference between a fiddle and a violin, I would love to know!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Gotta Love Charlie
Posted by Mark and Julia at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bishop Flanders in Tifton once explained the difference but I forgot. LOL. FYI: While I was in Garden city tracting one day we ran into a lady who informed us that the "devil rides around on a burnt up red bike." SO since he went down to GA I thought I would warn you. LOL
I think the only difference between a fiddle and a violin is what's being played on it! At least, that's my understanding. Anything bluegrass, country or the like makes it a fiddle. Classical, orchestral and all that makes it a violin. Who knows, maybe I'm up in the night and there are structural differences too. They both sound the same to me, and they both ROCK!
Post a Comment