This past week was a lot of fun for our family! Last Tuesday, my niece Michelle and her kids came down from Virginia to visit us. We had a great time eating pizza (thanks Becky) and just chatting. Unfortunately, all the pictures we took are on Michelle's camera, so I don't have any to post. Then on Friday, Mark kept Joseph, Janie and Harrison while the rest of us went shopping with Grandma Susie. We had fun and got lots of new clothes for the kids for summer and found Easter outfits too! Nothing beats shopping! Saturday was Joseph's 2nd birthday. We actually celebrated it on Sunday because of the Priesthood Session of conference on Saturday. He had a great birthday, but didn't want to open anything else after he opened his bubble lawnmower. But he eventually did and loved everything he got! I can hardly believe he is 2 already. Happy birthday Joseph!
While the men were at conference on Saturday, I took the kids and went to visit my mother-in-law. We actually went to Walmart, and that was the babies' first time in a store. They really didn't get to see anything as they were covered the whole time we were there! Mark and I really enjoyed watching General Conference this past weekend and always feel so uplifted and inspired when it is over. We are really looking forward to Easter this weekend. My kids are on Spring Break right now, but unfortunately the weather is really yucky at the moment. Hopefully it will warm up soon.
Here are a few pictures from the past week. Janie loved her bath--Harrison, not so much.

6 comments:
Now I need a matching 4-wheeler to go with it! What do you think about that?
Hello! This is Sarah (Kirby) Palmer (from SVC). Talk about a blast from the past! I found your blog from Tiana's. You both look amazing and I can't believe you have 6 kids...and twins to boot! Congratulations. I'm so happy to see that you all are doing so well.
I can't believe the babies! They look bigger in the first pictures. You guys are amazing!
You were my very favorite part of my trip!! I wish I could've stayed a little longer....
Cute kids!
Seriously Joseph's hair is still the best kid hair!
Post a Comment