I have to admit that I am eating my words today. I hate when I have to do that! But it was definitely worth it today. Let's backtrack to Sunday when I was talking to another pregnant woman in our ward. We go to the same clinic, but see defferent Doctors. I was complaining to her about the ultrasound lady I was going to have to see today. They have 2 over there and one is completely awesome and always in a good mood. The other is grumpy and wants to get you in and out as quickly as humanly possible and she is very impatient when you ask her questions. Last time I went in she rudely asked me "why are you here?" Um, for an ultrasound maybe? My Dr. likes me to have one everytime I go in. Anyway, back to Sunday. I proceeded to complain about having to see her today and how much I was dreading it. I didn't want to have to deal with her bad mood. So I was pretty skeptical about my whole appointment when I got there this morning early, and she was running about 15 minutes late. Never a good start. But she came and got me and apologized for keeping me waiting. As she was doing the ultrasound, she was the nicest person in the world. She chatted with me about the babies, my family, where I was from, where I met my husband, etc. She answered all of my questions for her willingly and even went into depth to explain them. It was wonderful. Then the clencher. I jumped up to get back dressed (she had to check my cervix) and she told me to hop back up on the table when I was done. Then she told me not to tell anyone, especially because she was running late and my Dr was waiting for me, but she wanted to do a 3D ultrasound on the babies. I have never had a 3D one before, so I definitely couldn't argue. Baby A (the girl) was very cooperative, but baby B (the boy), who had been a complete show-off for the earlier ultrasound, turned over and all we could get was the back of his head. Anyway, I was thrilled with the outcome today, and really had a great time. So I must take back the bad things I said about her. But everything was good with the babies. They are 2lbs 15 oz and 3lbs 1oz with the boy being bigger. So that keeps them in line with where they have been with the boy being 2oz bigger everytime. And as an added surprise, baby B is FINALLY head down like his sister. Now we just need to keep them both there.
Baby B profile (boy)
Baby A profile (girl)
Baby A 3d

4 comments:
Wow, those pictures are amazing! Beautiful little people you have cooking in there. Are you just so excited? I can't even imagine.
Those pics are darling! I am so excited, I just can't wait to meet them. I am so grateful that you and the babies are doing well. What a blessing! Just keep them in there a little longer.
Love you. See you soon!
Don't you hate it when people end up being nice? The nerve!
Thanks for posting your babies' pics. It's fun to see how they're progressing. They don't even look like aliens anymore! :)
Great pictures! I have never had that done either but am totally facinated by them! So glad that you & the babies are doing well. I need to call soon! Love you!
Post a Comment