Ok, I have to admit that I have been avoiding this blog because I have sooooooo much to post that I don't know where to start. We returned from our awesome Utah trip on Monday, and I have a ton of pictures to share. I am not going to do that at this moment because I need to be at the store buying toilet paper right now. But I just wanted to let you know I am still alive and will post some pictures soon. In the meantime, please send me your email addresses so I can invite you to my blog because we will be making it private very soon! Email me at markandjulia at gmail dot com. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
my email is morganandrea1@gmail.com and I'm sorry we didn't get to see more of you but it was good to see you! love ya!
I came across your blog and it's been fun to see what your family's been up to. I have a blog as well and would love to send you an invite if you will send me your email address. My email address is amandashabana@yahoo.com.
Hey thanks for your comment on my Walmart post. I am waiting for you vacation pics. What do you have like 4 kids or something? J/K!
Miss you! Hope you are good. You are the best!
Hi Julia! Thanks for the comment on my blog - it's so fun "catching up" with old friends! What are you doing in Georgia? We lived back east for 7 years - it's great to be back in Utah but I miss being away. So good to hear from you - cute family too!
Post a Comment