
Well I am hoping February is a healthier month for us than January. We all took turns being sick the entire month of January. I took Joseph to the doctor twice and the insta-care once, Mark went to the doctor and I finally broke down and went myself. Now that the rounds of antibiotics have kicked in, I have stripped all of our beds, sprayed them with lysol and washed the sheets. Oh, and I bought new air filters. Hopefully that will do the trick!
I have spent the better part of yesterday and today potty training Kaitlyn. Now when it's her idea to go to the potty (which is generally when she is supposed to be in bed), she does great. But when it's my idea and I ask her to go, she has a fit. This girl definitely has a mind of her own. That's why many people call her "Battle Ax." If you know her, you know why. If you don't know her, well battle ax is a perfect description! I just took this picture of her a few minutes ago jumping on my couch and eating chips at the same time. And she put on her own shoes, necklace, sunglasses and glove today. We are minus pants because they are wet. Potty training, remember?
I have to take a few minutes right now to brag because for the past few days, my kids have been able to go outside and play on their swingset and play soccer, etc. It is 75 degrees here today. Can't beat that! Also, happy birthday to all those who have a birthday this month. I would name all of you, but there are a lot and I am afraid I would miss someone. But today is Bill's birthday, so I hope you have a great day Bill!


3 comments:
Those pics of battle ax are the funniest things that I have ever seen. You did a great job capturing her how she totally is.
Miss ya!
Laura
Kaitlyn is one cute chick. Reminds me of someone else I know... hmmm... an Aunt Lola maybe? I'm glad to see that someone in the family is following in my footsteps of elegant and refined fashion... :) Love you! Lola
I'm sorry you all have been so sick. No fun at all. I'm impressed with your good attitude about it all though. Way to keep up good spirits! :-) You always were so positive and good, even in High School when the rest of us are still trying to figure out what it means to be nice! :-) Wonderful about your husband Mark too. Sounds like a very ambitious man. That is terrific about his PhD and Masters.
Post a Comment