.....that's why I am always the one behind the camera, not in front. But I have had numerous requests to see my big belly so here it is. I took this about 2 weeks ago, at 31 weeks. I head back to the doctor on Thursday for another ultrasound to see how big the babies are now. I don't know how much room I've got left in there.
Not much has been happening since my last post. Unfortunately, my kids have all had the classic flu. McKenna missed everyday of school last week, but she is feeling well and ready to go back tomorrow. I am hoping everyone else gets well soon. I am not feeling well today, but I am hoping it is just from all this pollen. Here's to hoping!
Last Sunday was my mother-in-law's birthday. I think she got the best present she could think of; her husband was released as the Stake President. So we had a birthday party here at our house after church and there were 22 people here. It was a ton of fun and we were so glad that Lora and Joe, and Ryan and 2 of his boys made the drive down here. Thanks Dad and Ryan for cooking the steaks--they were awesome! Here are a few more pictures of the past couple of weeks--before we were sick, and of the birthday party!


9 comments:
Hurray! What a long bunch of years for them. Wish I could give them both a hug!
And I don't think I have EVER seen a 33-week pregnant lady so thin....seriously. If I didn't know there were two in there, I wouldn't believe it!
I want to come visit, soon, but Shawn's schedule just changed. I will probably try to come in April. Love ya!
Your belly is so little. I think I was bigger at 31 weeks, and I had only one baby in there. Congrats on looking fabulous during pregnancy-AGAIN!
Looking cute as ever little pregnant mommy! I can't wait to see those little twins. Sorry to hear everyone is sick. Hope it skips you because moms just don't have time to be sick.
So exciting for your mother in law. It seems like he has been the stake pres. forever.
That is so not fair. Most of us are bigger with only ONE baby than you are with two! You look so cute. So excited for you!!!
The flu, eh? I'll be honest-- I'm really hoping that didn't pass to us while we were visiting. Either way, it was so great to see y'all again. Hope to see you again soon! Love you!
You make me sick and jealous!!!! You look so awesome you hot babe momma. I wish I looked half that good when I was pregnant. I am sooooo excited to come out there and see you and the kids. I am highly considering taking one of the twins home with me so I don't have to get pregnant again. Is that ok with you????
Love you!
I remember one time when President Lowther came and spoke at one of my zone conferences when I was serving in Pooler. He talked about adoption and the transfer of blood. That was probably the most in depth talk I have ever heard. Heck I have never even heard a prophet go that deep...LOL . It was great. Sounds like all is well. Mother and I are coming through Pooler in early June so will the babies be here yet?
Tell all HI!
You look so great! I'm sure you are feeling bigger than you are (I always do) but then of course I am bigger than that with only 1 baby. You are definitely blessed with that gene, how did I miss getting that good gene being your twin and all? :-). Sorry to hear the kids are sick, I hope they get better soon, just think, they are just getting it all over now before the babies come :-). Love you!
You look great! I'm glad that you posted a picture of yourself.
I saw on Laura's blog that you had your twins. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. They are adorable babies!
Post a Comment